IS Risk & Assurance
Ask the right questions:
- Your Information Systems (IS) policy is already in place? How effective is it?
- How aligned is yours IS Policy to your business goals?
- When did you last assess risk for your business and have you identified steps to mitigate, transfer and eliminate risks?
- Have you determined what value IS brings to the businesses to support business for its growth?n
- Have you secured your IS?
- When did you last train your end users on security awareness?
- Is your ERP/ Software providing the desired output?
Do these questions keep getting asked in your organization? Then it’s time to review your IT systems.
Businesses today are dependent on complex IT environment for various processes and delivering services. Information Systems (IS) expectations, set by top management, need to be fulfilled to meet business objectives. The organization lays policies and procedures for information usage, security, confidentiality, availability and integrity. In turn IT systems team has to ensure that it is aligned to business by:
- Enabling business policies
- Risk optimization
- Resource optimization
- Value realization
- Deliver competitive edge
An Audit Can Involve:
- IS policy and procedure review
- Logical Access Control
- Change management
- Backup and restore
- Operating systems
- Access controls processes and effectiveness
- Incident & problem management
- Physical access and environmental controls
- Job scheduling and interface
Areas of Service
- Security audit
- IT risk assessment
- Application Security Testing
- ERP reviews
- SAP health check and audits
- Software license assessment
- GDPR and Data Privacy
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Corporate training
- Compliance audit
- IT Policy and procedure documentation
- Threat risk assessment
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Vendor Risk Management
- SSAE & SOC readiness
- Network Operating Center Assessment
- FOSS compliance